AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blood!

So I have this new habit of sitting up on the floor and then flinging myself forward onto my stomach.

Well, today I did it with a binky in my mouth. When I hit the floor it came up and hurt my nose. There as a little bit of blood. My mom felt really bad but I only cried for a second. Pretty sure I just wanted to be held and this was my way of doing it. Now I'm bouncing in my horse screaming at my mom's bunny slippers.

I'm also happy to announce that my mom is getting better with signing the ABCs on both hands and she's getting faster doing the "Next time won't you sing with me" part, too.

The past few mornings I've been waking up and turning sideways in my bed. It's not very comfortable cause my head always gets stuck at an odd angle. When I get stuck I scream and make my mom think that I'm dying or at least getting pinched by thousands of lobsters. At least she gets to me fast when I do that.

Now I must go because the bunny slippers are no longer entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment