AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Skeered!

Today was a lot of fun with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy has started reading to me every time I take a nap. It's our new ritual. She says it's so I will have a love for reading when I'm grown up, but I think it's just cause she wants to practice reading out loud.

My Great Grandma and Grandpa Green came to visit! Grandma held me while I watched Grandpa. He was so interesting. When he did hold me I tried to grab his nose a couple of times. It was nice to see them. Although, I had just woken up from a nap and I was pretty sober. They should visit again soon!

Tomorrow is Daddy's birthday. He's going to be 23! Crazy, huh! Mommy and I are going to make him a cake. He likes Mom's lemon and blueberry cake, so that's what we're going to make.

Tonight before my bath my mom had me sitting up on the floor. Whenever I would look down she would put her hand in front of my face and scare me! She laughed a lot. So after a while I would only look down for a second cause I'm smart and I knew what was going on. I'm glad I can make Mommy laugh so much, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment