AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Close!

Lately I've been trying to crawl. Mostly it consists of me flinging myself forward onto my stomach, then flopping onto my back, being unable/unwilling to roll onto my stomach again, then crying until everybody stops laughing and puts me upright again.

I love cuddling with my mom. The past two days when she's been holding me, I lay my cheek against her shoulder, and start talking to her and she says things like, "Uh huh," "Mmhmm," and "Oooh." I know she'll always be a good listener when I need someone to talk to.

Last night I had a hard time getting to sleep so Mommy and I were all alone in our room and we said a little prayer. It really helped.

I can't wait to have a new car seat. I have very nearly outgrown the one I'm in. Mom and Dad saw a pink one they like. I like it, too. It's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment