AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yaaay!

I forgot to post the coolest thing ever from yesterday! My mom was giving me breakfast and I put my hand in the bowl and then I fingerpainted with it! It was quite fun.

Anyway, about today!

My mom says today is Elvis Presley's birthday. She thinks I should know that because my middle name is Presley. I think she's really weird. I look at her funny when she tells me that.

On a fabulous note, I didn't nap very much today! It was quite fun... not so much for my parents, but I got lots of play time in.

I also got to watch a couple of movies with Mom and Dad today. They kept trying to put my binky in my mouth cause I wanted to talk while they were watching. They make comments about the movie, why can't I?

Oh, something fun. Mom put a ponytail in my hair today. She loves it, Dad hates it. I'm good either way.

I sat with Grandma today and I wanted to hold the TV remote. Wow, do I know how to use technology or what. I kept turning the TV off and the volume up.

Anyway, I'm bouncing in my horse right now, just waiting to fight my parents so I don't have to go to bed. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment