AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mommy-itis

Here's another picture of my leg warmers from the other day.

Today was a good day but I was a little fussy. Every time Mom turned her back or went out of the room I screamed. I really wanted to be near her today, I was making up for spitting up on her face this morning. I was just so happy to see her I... ya know, puked.

Mom and Dad are pretty worried right now. Grammit is in the hospital again. I really hope she gets better soon. Ya hear that Grammit? GET BETTER SOON!

Mom says I'll be getting a new car seat soon because I'm getting too big for the one I'm in now. That'll be nice. She says it'll face forward so I can see everything. I'm really stoked.

I've decided I'm kind of a complicated baby. I sat up before I rolled over and now I'm trying to walk before I crawl. Am I different? Am I weird? No, no. I'm Addyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment