AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Simple Things

I have recently discovered the simple delights of shaking my head back and forth quickly. It makes everybody laugh when I do this. I've also heard people warning my parents that 'soon I'll know what it means.' Are there more conspiracies than I had originally thought? Recent events tell me that, yes, yes there are.

First, my mother has started what she calls 'Operation Pull the Plug.' At first, I was confused but then she put me down for a nap and I knew exactly what it meant. It's a means of torturing me! She took my binkies! My pretty pink one and my gnarly green one! I've had two naps and a whole night without my binkies. It's le awful! I think my mom is a nazi (memo to self: look up what a nazi is).

I'm learning to deal with the pain, though. I've found a way around the binky. I've been sucking on Patrick's tail. Luckily, he doesn't mind. He's a soldier after all. I really shouldn't say that, I have no idea if this location is secure.

You never know who might be reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment