AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blah-ha-ha-ha!

How do you get your toddler to stop climbing on the fireplace? You can't. Plain and simple.

Let me tell you how my day went.

I climbed up on the fireplace and Mom said, "Addy, get down. You'll bonk. No, no." I grinned at her like a fool and began to dance. Mom told me no no again and put me on the floor and gave me my baby.

Then mom watched me walk over to the fireplace and look at her while I climbed up, an evil smirk on my lips as I did so. This time I get a swat on my butt. Pfft, that's what they made diapers for. I can't feel nothin' er nothin'.

I lull Mom into a sense of security by playing with my baby for a minute until she turns to do something else. I climb on the fireplace and Mom doesn't notice, so I yell at her to get her attention and the cycle begins again.

Once she swatted my bum and said in her meaniest voice, "No, no, Addy!" I ran across the room and threw my face down on a chair cushion and whined. Then I looked up at Mom with my absolutely most pitiful face and wailed. She began laughing hysterically. Mom's are so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment