AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Monday, August 10, 2009

Shooby Doo Op



Look at my cute new tennis shoes! Oh yeah, and ME!



I lurve these bears.


Le Squeeze.


I'm Harriet Potter! (Thank you, Amber Cope for that one.)

Oh man, what a week... erm... ten days. You'll all be happy to know that I've been giving my mom a run for her money. Literally run. Muwahaha. Today was an especially nice day. Mom and I went for our walk, napped and then went to the pool! LE YAY! We swam for hours. It was so fun. We shared our shady spot with a nice family who gave me a popsicle 'cause I'm just so darn good lookin'. After that we went home, napped again, ate dinner and I had an ice cream cone! I don't know if you guys know what those are but wow, I highly recommend them.

Okay... clean up isn't so fun. Mom unbuckled me, grabbed the tops of my arms and hauled me to the shower. She had to turn the water on so she put me on the sink and I drew all over the mirror with my ice cream hands.

Poor mom.

After Mom and I showered she told my dad, "Shaving my legs with Addyson in the shower with me is like putting a bow tie on a flying hummingbird."

What is that supposed to mean? Enlighten me, people.

2 comments:

  1. I really truly LOVE reading your blog! I love the way you present life with a toddler! I can totally relate! So... when we going to the park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, whenever you're free, I'm up for it!

    ReplyDelete