AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Swedish Fish

Today my mom had to go to UVU and so Grandma Twede watched me. I love when she does 'cause I get pretty much whatever I want. Except... swedish fish. Grandma came down to get me out of bed this morning and as I was crawling up the stairs, I found a beautiful, delicious Swedish Fish. It looked so tasty, I had it an inch, half inch, milimeter from my mouth... then Grandma grabbed it and threw it backward.

Well, in the heat of my fishy passion, I leapt from the second stair to the bottom. I began crying and Grandma picked me up and tried to love me better, she didn't know because I'm such a great actress, that I was trying to see where the fish had gone so I could grab it surreptitiously when she put me down again. Unfortunately, Grandma being a sneaky bugger, had already grabbed it to throw it in the trash. So now, instead of a gooey, yummy, stickiness in my belly, I have another bruise on my forehead and rugburn from the bridge of my nose to the tip.

When my mom did finally get home, I was asleep. But when I awoke, she fed me lunch. In the middle of my feast, I found something funny about my thumb. It's what my mom calls, Double jointed. Well, it was intriguing to say the least and it was made all the better by the way Mom reacted. "Addy, quit, that's disgusting!" "Addy! Gross, yucky! Kaaaaakaaaaa! Noooo!" Mom is weirded out by body parts... she makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment