AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Monday, October 12, 2009

Tough Day

I have a black eye. It seems like every time Mom and I play on her bed I get bruised up. It wasn't the window sill this time, though. It was the night stand. I have quite a shiner. Mom tried to put ice on my face but I gave her a scrunched glaring kind of look and she stopped trying.

We learned a new song today, well, I did. Mom finally got Grandma Twede to tell her the words she forgot. Here we go, oh and please realize that hand motions go with this and since you can't see them the song is much less cool.

There once was a house in the middle of the woods,
A little old man by the window stood.
Along came a rabbit hopping by
Knocking at the door.
"Help me, help me!" The rabbit said,
"Or the hunter will shoot me dead."
"Come little rabbit, come with me.
Oh how happy we will be."

Sounds morbid, but totally isn't. I am really tired and ya know, I don't really miss my binky much anymore. Huh.

I can't wait to go down to St. George. We're gunna go swimmin' and all that fun stuff! I'm excited. Anyway, good night, peepz!

No comments:

Post a Comment