AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year!

Guess what people! It's 2010, do you know what that means?!

I'll give you a hint... it starts with an "I" and ends with a "am turning two this year!!!" Did you guess? Did you get it? I'm so excited about it. My parents aren't... but... pfft, who cares about them?!

Since it's a new year I've decided to list all the words I know, which I have learned in the past year.

Mama, Daddy, Nana, Papa, Hannah, Chase, hi, please, thank you, bye-bye, love you, eat, binky, Patrick, stinky, ew, poopy, doggy, kitty-kitty, moon, meow, woof, moo, fishy, neigh, ee-ee (monkey sound), psfthhfthh (elephant sound), night-night, kiss, banana, apple, princess, pretty, nose, eye, ear, mouth, toes, more, cracker, baby, Addy, and of course, my favorite word... NO!

I admit that some of my words sound like others but my parents get the point... like Hannah, Nana, and banana. There also might be other words that I just can't remember now, but you get my point.

Anyway, I'm excited for this new year. I think my New Year's Resolution will be... to run around all the time and cause so much ruckus that my mom loses weight by chasing me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment