AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chase Torture!

Yes, the title is correct as you will soon see. You'll have to excuse my mom on the video, she was talking to my Grandma Twede on the phone while filming. Hello! One or the other!

This long line of posts should more than make up for my absence of the past few months... and no, I was not in rehab as the tabloids keep insinuating... I'm sorry, I was just informed by my mother that I am not actually Lindsey Lohan... huh.

Anyway, I forgot to tell you guys. I'm now two! Yeah, I know. Awesome doesn't cover it. I've decided since I'm now two, my posts will become as mature as I am... If that was you I heard snickering, I'mma tell my mom.

Hmmph.

Anyway, we had a fun party at our new apartment with Papa and Abu, Nana and Grandpa KEN. Not Kenny... MOM. Mitchell, Chase, Kerstin, Matt and Kenzie were there, too. So fun.

Then the next day we had a party at my Grandma Twede's house. Grandma and Grandpa were there, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Green were there, aaand Great Grandpa Twede. There were a lot of great people... get it? Get it?!

I had so much fun, even though I wouldn't sit down for two seconds. I got lots of tissue paper for my birthday, which is priceless.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment