AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Insta-wha?

At daycare I've had some problems... Well, actually other people have had problems with me. I'm just being nice to these kids and they... hit me with toy cars and bite me.

Mom asked my teachers, "What can I do?"

They said, "She's not that bad, she just tries to be friendly, but she's kind of an instigator."

When my mom heard that, she paled, "Wh-what?!" she asked.

"She gets into the other kids faces and says, 'Hi!' but then she won't back off."

Mom wobbled out of the care center, put me in the car, and sat in the driver's seat for several seconds... then said, "Crap." I'm not sure what that means... but she said it.

Then she was telling dad afterward and she said something about Grandpa Hargis getting a good laugh out of that.

Can somebody please enlighten me?!

1 comment:

  1. I think I have to agree with the Daycare teacher, you are an instigator! I think you get it from your mom.

    ReplyDelete