AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Vicks... Daddy... Soon.

The other day I found a 7Up on the counter... well, being two years old and ya know, Addy, I took it upon myself to drain the contents into muh belleh in order to recycle the soda can. With my amiable intentions, I was as quiet as a mouse while drinking and slurping and sucking down the soda, of which my parents NEVER let me have.

My mom kept asking, "What are you doing?" I would hear her coming close so I would put the can down and run into the family room and tell her, "Sit down!" Then run back and start drinking again. Well, this happened several times and finally, my mom caught me. The sneaky bugger. She poured the nectar down the drain and put the can in the garbage (Mom and her environmental ignorance!).

Well, it just so happens there was a small container of Vicks Vapor Rub on the counter. Since my mother had relieved me of the soda, I decided I needed Vicks to help calm my nerves. Yeah, that didn't last very long. She took it away and put it in the closet.

I then threw myself onto the kitchen floor and threw a fit worthy of any diva. So Mom got the camera and I noticed... so I stopped.

Sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment