AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Friday, January 2, 2009

First Blog!

This is Addyson's Blog! Therefore (isn't it cool that a seven month old infant knows such big words?) this blog will be written in Addyson's point of view. Enjoy!

Today I was kinda fussy. My new tooth is fun to feel but it hurts a little. Mommy and Daddy stick their fingers in my mouth to feel it and it makes me giggle when they squeal in pain. Tonight we went to dinner with Grammit and Grandpa, Kerstin, Matt and Kenzie. I got to eat sweet potatoes and chicken. I was so excited I kept bouncing in my seat and screaming! Then my mommy was going to give me a drink of water from her cup and I sneezed in it! Everyone laughed.

After dinner we went to Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's house to watch the Ute game. I prefer BYU but I was glad the Utes won. I do think the call about unsportsmanlike conduct was dumb but the refs couldn't hear me squawking at the TV.

Today was fun, I got to stay up two hours past my bed time! My poor parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment