AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Saturday, January 3, 2009

So Fussy!

So guess what? Last night at midnight I woke up and had to have some Motrin. I haven't woken up in the middle of the night since I was FIVE weeks old! Can you believe it? I must be teething.

Today Grandma watched me while my mom and dad went shopping. They didn't get me anything. What a jip! But! I got to play with all the leftover Christmas bows. It was fun, some of them were sticky and Aunt Hannah and Aunt Abby put them on my head. Tomorrow Mom and I are going to make Daddy watch Signing Time so he can know everything Mom knows. I gave her lots of kisses today... she always wipes her face after though and says, "Yuck!" I just don't get it! I'm givin' her lovins!

Oh! And I got to play the Playstation today. Mom had a controller and I had a controller but my red light wasn't glowing so I kept fussing and reaching for Mom's. She laughed and put me down for a nap. Rude!

Anyway, I want some food. There's Homemade Soup waiting for me in the cupboard!

PS: Mom fixed the comment thinger, so please, shower me with comments!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl! Addyson, I love the name too! I will look forward to following this blog!

    ReplyDelete