AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Ken!!!

Today was pretty fun. I took a very long nap which enabled my mom to relax for a few. Today instead of a bath I got to take a shower with mom. I like it but I kept sticking my face in the water and that wasn't a lot of fun. I also keep trying to hold onto the water but it always disappears out of my hands. My eyebrows go up so far trying to figure it out sometimes mom thinks they have disappeared into my hairline. The drain is also a lot of fun to play with but mom's shampoo doesn't taste very good. So, I recommend that you learn from my mistakes and don't try it for yourselves.

Today I visited Grammit and Grandpa Dan. It was nice seeing them after I've been sick. Tonight mom forgot to give me my medicine so she had to wake me up to give it to me. Mean, huh? It's okay, I went back to sleep.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment