AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh Good...

I slept last night! I was very pleasant today, I even wanted to bounce in my horse. My mom says I'm the most amazing baby because this morning when Dad went to work she got me up, changed my diaper, rubbed Vicks on my chest and back, gave me Dimetap, and did the whole plunger thing to my nose and I didn't cry or fuss at all. I really am amazing.

I had a really good dinner! Pineapple glazed ham, I know it even sounds good.

I am sorry to report that I spit out not only Dimetap but also Motrin. Tonight might not go well.

2 comments:

  1. I got this tip from my aunt to put vicks on their feet...I know it sounds wierd but it is absorbed really well and it really works to help them breathe better! Also, if she takes a pacifier, they make these medicine dispensers that are pacifiers, that might help get the dimetap down her:)I'm not sure where to find them, but I will ask my sister in law if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm going to try that tonight. I've seen those binky thingers. Last night I just put the medicine in one of her bottle nipples and she took it all.

    ReplyDelete