AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Woe is Me


Okay, so it's pretty much official that I'm the cutest baby ever. Just letting you know.

So, I got a cold a couple of days ago and I've been pretty miserable. Today I went to the doctor and found out that on top of the cold, I have an ear infection. For the first time ever.

Mom and I read a book today. Okay, she read and I tried to grab it.

I'm getting closer to crawling. Today I kind of army crawled to get at the phone book. Mom let me rip out a couple of pages before she took it away, scolding me gently that I can rip the book but not try to eat it. Mom's are totally confusing.

So, since Mom and I are sick, we aren't going to Sister's Night tomorrow. I think we'll probably have another pajama day, hang out and read more books.

Oh man! I almost forgot the best news. I did 'milk' in sign language! It doesn't look exactly the way my mom does it, but she was so proud. We clapped for me. I'm getting so much better at clapping and patty cakin'.

Dad isn't at home anymore during the day and I miss him. You should see the way I practically jump out of my mom's arms to get to Daddy, though. He makes me very happy. Did I mention how delicious my medication is? It's pink and I like it, Mom won't let me stick my fingers in it. Silly lady.

I watched the dogs run around the backyard today. I slapped the glass on the backdoor and they would come to me and try to sniff me. It made me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment