AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Caught!

My mom caught me crawling today. As soon as I saw that she was watching I flopped onto my belly and started whining for her to pick me up. She laughed.

And she wonders why I won't crawl in front of her.

I really like the wind. Mom took me outside a couple of times yesterday and it was awesome. I hung out with Grammit and Grannpit last night while Mom helped Uncle Matt with his taxes and Dad shaved a dog. I got so excited I almost jumped off laps. It stinks that I love dogs so much but I can't touch them... Allergies. Bleh.

I'm so excited for summer! I can't wait to wear nothin' but my diaper and go outside and run around. Mom is excited, too, but not as much as me!

Mom and Dad bought a little tub to hold my toys. So after I'm done playing, Mom and I put the toys away. Which I don't really understand, why can't I just have them everywhere so I can play with them whenever!

Silly Mom's, trying to keep things picked up. Blah ha ha... not for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment