AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Friday, April 3, 2009

ABC!

Mom and I have been learning a new ABC song. It starts like this... "A you're adorable, B you're so beautiful, C you're a cutie full of chaaarms!" I like it because it's about me. :)

Yesterday I didn't take a nap. I mean, really, can you blame me? Mom took Patrick and washed him. What. The. Heck. Is. That? She gave me a monkey, a duck, a lamb and like every other stuffed animal in her arsenal but not Patrick. I need my Patrick. Last night when I finally got him he smelled... clean. -glower in Mom's direction- But I was really tired and so happy to see him again that I didn't put up a fuss.

I got to go on some swings at the park yesterday. I admit, I was pretty tired so I didn't really have much energy to enjoy it, but Mommy made me giggle. We went on such a long walk and I was so wrapped up in clothes, jackets and blankets that I felt like a stuffed animal. -sigh- Patrick.

Anyway, my mom says that it's snowing and raining today so we can't go for another walk. She says we're doing something called C-L-E-A-N-I-N-G. I can't spell so I have no idea what that means. It's almost the weekend and I'm so happy. Mom says we have to go shopping for an Easter dress and a dress for Matt's wedding. She'll probably be cheap though and get one dress for both occasions. Oh Mother, can't you just buy me whatever I want?

I think I might be grounded for saying that...

Don't tell my mom.

2 comments: