AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Alright, I don't know if you guys have heard of this so called "Easter Bunny" but apparently he breaks into peoples houses and gives them gifts. Why? That is what I want to know. I believe it may be a secret government or alien conspiracy.

Here's how it is.

The alien/government or possibly both, who knows, they may be working together, gives you these gifts but you can't get carried away with them. If you display selfish behavior the aliens can get to you and give everyone in your house bad feelings. But if you let in the super hero cop, stopper of all evil named J.C. from the planet Nevaeh you can keep your gifts but always have good feelings.

I think that's how it goes, Mom kinda explained but honestly I was playing with my new toys and wasn't paying much attention.

We had a lovely Easter. I was told I was cute I don't know how many times and I was like, "I totally know." Only without that much attitude.

I'm pooped though. I'm gunna sleep until ten tomorrow morning.

OH! Mom and I are going to the park tomorrow. Le fun! We're going to meet Mom's old boss, who might possibly be an alien also. Hmmm... I will investigate further.

1 comment:

  1. Hey now! I don't know what your silly Mom has been telling you, an Alien?! Better watch out!

    ReplyDelete