AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So... Many... Pictures!





Today I had to spend hours and hours and hours and hours getting my pictures taken. People clicked and made funny noises at me and I pretty much just stared at them like they were insane. Mom says they got some cute pictures but that's the last thing on my mind. I'm upset about today because I totally didn't get my beauty rest this afternoon. It was nice when they took the dress off of me, though. Dresses are for girly girls.

Not I.

Do you know how hard it is to crawl in one of those things?

Okay, I admit... I'm adorable. Mom said she got bagillions of pictures so everyone should be getting a copy, plus she has the CD so she can make more. But I say whatever. I am le Diva and pictures mean nothing to me...

Oh who am I kidding? I love them.

1 comment: