AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yay for Chocolate Chip Month!

My mom and I celebrated chocolate chip month today by eating chocolate chip pancakes. They were so ooey gooey good. I didn't even draw with them, I just ate. Which is weird... for me... ya know?

I've learned a new word. Here are the words I've learned in the order I've said them:

Dada, Mama, Doggie, Kitty kitty and last but not least, OW!

Mom says it when I get excited and accidentally smack her face. I've started saying it a little bit. I don't know what it means. Perhaps it means 'more'... Hm.

Mom and I have been doing laundry lately, I hate doing it. It's so boring! It's like when Mom makes her bed, it's so boring! She just steps over me when I cry and goes to one side of the bed, then she steps over me again and fixes the other side. Over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I've also found that fake crying isn't really working the way I thought it would. When I do it, Mom and Dad just laugh. How can they tell? Is it the tone of my voice? The lack of tears? Or perhaps the goofy face I make? I'll have to keep working on it.

Mom says I'm going to be 1 soon. Funny, I thought I was 11. Maybe my mom can't count. Isn't it supposed to go 1, 23, 456, 34, 22, 11? (Alright, so I don't know my numbers yet either.)

Besides chocolate chip pancakes I've been having eggs a lot. I love them. LOVE them. Then after eggs I get some pears and uhhhh my belleh is so full. But it's so good and I'm so glad Mommy still feeds me even though I sometimes spit my food out on her.

For those of you who don't know, I'm a fairy princess duchess queen tinkerbell princess godmother princess. So, if you ever need, ya know, blessings or wishes just ask and I can spit my fairy princess duchess etc, etc, etc magical dust on you and you'll have everything you've ever wanted! First time is free, I charge after that. Gotta start thinking about that college fund now.

No comments:

Post a Comment