AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So... Tired...

Have you ever felt so tired that your face falls off? I had that sensation today.

Wanna know why?

Yesterday my parents wake me up super early and get me ready and we drive for a bagillion years and go to my G-G-ma's in Fruit Heights. She has a big sparkly blue thing in her back yard. Turns out, it's a gigantic bathtub. Everybody was in it and I went in it and I loved it. Loved it! Dad carried me around and Mom and Dad threw me to each other and I splashed and played. Oh man, it was a blast.

Then I got dressed and went to G-pa H's and Nana's place. I was really starting to feel my weariness (I swear my mom makes me use the weirdest words, why can't I just say tiredness or sleepiness? Would someone please talk to this woman?) and it took me a while to start trying to tear their house apart. They gave me gifts. Gifts, I tells ya! Mom kept saying how cute they were with Dad nodding his approval, but me? I liked the tissue paper! It crackles.

So, I had a big day yesterday and so today I was very tired. Plus, I have something called 'allergies' and my nose was running. It's still on my face so it must run pretty fast cause I've never noticed it being gone. Sometimes I think grown ups just make up words so they can give you medicine that makes you tired.

Mom keeps saying she's writing a book and I think that's great. It's taken her a long time, though. The books she reads to me take like two seconds to read, wouldn't they just take like, I dunno, four seconds to write? I really don't know if I'll ever understand grown ups in general. Everything is so complicated. 'No, Addy, don't crawl on the fireplace, you'll bonk." "No, Addy, don't squish the peas on your tray, eat them.' 'No, Addy, don't eat the cat food, it's yucky.'

It looks good to me! Looks better than peas anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment