AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! and Grandma and Grandpa Twede!

Did you know that every year you get a special day all to yourself?! How freakin' cool is that! It's called a birthday and mine was yesterday. It was my first one ever. And did you know that you get PRESENTS on that special day?! Le wow!

Here's how my day went.

I woke up with a GIGANTIC balloon near my bed... just out of my reach. How rude.

Then I got chocolate chip pancakes and you all know how much I lurve them. I had pineapple with my lunch, it was oh-em-gee so good! I started choking on it so Mom took it away... I yelled at her.

Later on, I caught my mom trying to sneak one of the birthday cupcakes she made. Well, I put her in her place. I pointed at her and started yelling, "I'm gunna tell Daddy on you! You naughty woman. No, no, no!" Mom said it's not nice to tattle but I don't know what that means so I don't care.

Then Mom and I took a shower and got ready. It was fun, she taught me how to shave my legs. Now that I'm one, I need to learn that stuff. When Dad got home from work he showered (he wouldn't take me in with him) and then we went over to Grammit and Granpits house. they got me a car! A car! And I'm not even sixteen months yet! Here's a picture of me with it and my birthday crown.

Isn't it cute? I love it! Dad even ran with me in it. Awesome, huh?

Here's everything I got; Swim suit, jacket, and outfit from Grandpa and Nanna Hargis. Outfit, flip flops, and savings account from Grandma and Grandpa Twede. An outside swing from Great Grandma and Grandpa Green. A push car from Grammit and Granpit Hansen. An Up Up Elmo and Elmo DVDs from Matt and Kenzie. Two teddy bears from Hannah's friend Oyate or however you spell it. A card and ten dollars from Granny and Richard. And finally, two pairs of PJs (lame), a baby doll and baby doll blankie from Mommy and Daddy.

Freakin' sweet, huh?!

After I got my presents, I got a cupcake. Muwahahaha, I'll leave you with pictures of my destruction of pastries.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading Addy's blog. I also like the pics they are way good :) Hope everything is well!

    ReplyDelete