AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Saturday, June 27, 2009

WOW!

I can walk! Who knew it would be so great? Balancing on two legs. I'm a machine! Okay, well, sometimes I fall but still... I'm awesome!

It's been a while since I've blogged because I'm busy running around the house. So, let's get down to it. Last weekend Mom, Dad and I went up to Strawberry Reservoir with G-pa and Nanna Hargis. It rained a lot. But it was so much fun playing with Mitchell and my new friends Emma and Mia. I went on a boat... uhm, I'm undecided on it still. I liked it when we moved but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me get down and crawl or play with the package of worms. Rude. Then we had a good dinner, what can I say, I lurve chicken nuggets. Daddy wasn't feeling suh hot so we left that night but not before I did an amazing dance number and had everybody rolling on the trailer floor. Anyway, thanks G-pa and Nanna! I had a lot of fun.

Elmo's World is the best. I love Miss Noodle, Mommy keeps calling her Kristin Chenowith and I keep having to say, "Bluhebladlfihldlakdnflk," which roughly translated means, "Mom, that is so not Kristin Whatsherbucket, that's Miss Noodle and you're just crazy for thinking otherwise."

I've had a lot of fun this week. I've learned to crawl up on the couches and I helped Mom write her book the other day by slamming my fingers against the keyboard of her lap top... she decided that she was done writing for the day after that.

Today is my birthday party with the Hansen side of my family. My last name is Hansen so I'd think they'd be my whole family, but nooo. There are Hargises and Greens and Bunkers and Ratcliffes and Easleys and Swensons and all sorts of other people!

Weeeird! Cue the Twilight Zone music. Doo da doo doo, doo da doo doo, doo da doo doo.... Haha, doo doo.

No comments:

Post a Comment