AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Monday, July 13, 2009

Lots Going On

So I think that my career as a marathon runner is quite feasible. I've begun training already. When I go on the Oprah Show after I've won every possible marathon in the universe, she'll ask, "How old were you when you started training?" And I'll reply with a cool smile, "When I was 13 months old." And everyone will laugh. Huh-ho-ho.

After I have conquered the marathon world, I'll move on to triathlons because I love swimming. I love mud, too but I don't want to be a mud wrestler. I like getting dirty but I think my mom would faint if I were covered head to toe.

Oh, I'm also going to be a chef! Check out this picture to prove my skill.



Yep, getting the frying pan for Mom.

Last weekend we went up to Bear Lake and oh man, it was so much fun! The water was cold, my family was great and the mud was delicious. It was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment