AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Uh Oh!

I am kind of in a rut with my vocabulary. Here is what a conversation with me sounds like, "Uh oh! Uh oh! Uh oh! Woof, woof! Uh oh! Uh oh! Meeeeooooow! Uh oh! Uh oh! Uh oh! Mommmmmm. Uh oh! Uh oh! Uh oh! Dada duh da duh duh? Uh oh! Uh oh!"

Yeah.

That's it.

Oh, I forgot, the concert series will be posted, my mom just needs to get batteries for her camera so she can put them on the 'puter. I've reminded her like forty hundred times.

So, Mom, Dad and I are a wee bit sick with colds. Dad is over his already. Whatever. But Mom and I are still under the weather (I guess that phrase is right, cause when you're under clouds it rains on you? Is the runny nose a metaphor for rain?). I haven't been sleeping and so neither has Mom. She's gotten an average of three hours a night this week. Tonight they tried saline drops in my nose. I did not like that.

I'm stoked for Halloween. I'm going to be a pirate. Mom tried the costume on me when I was over at Grammit and Grammpits house and as soon as I had it on, I said, "Arrrr!" without anyone telling me that I should. Am I an awesome pirate or what?

Yep.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment