AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I couldn't believe it when Mom told me... there's a holiday called St. Patrick's day! Oh my goodness. I knew Patrick was awesomely important and all, but I had no idea he was a saint!!!... Mom just said he's not a saint, it's somebody else.

She's lied before... telling me there were no more cookies when there's a full box right behind her...

I wonder what Patrick did to become a saint. Maybe it has to do with his work with MBS... Hm.

Oh so, I guess my mom's trying to potty train me a little bit. I get funny diapers that just go up my legs... No velcro. But the best part... oh man, the BEST part! is that if I try to go potty, I get one M&M, if I go I get THREE! Mom sings to me when I'm sitting on my little pink potty. My favorite is Little Bunny Fufu because the Good Fairy turns him into a GOON! I like when my mom says that part. I've started singing it a little bit and I'll use my hands to do the goon part and to bonk the field mice on the head.

I'm starting to feel a little better. Mom's still under the weather and Dad's just getting it. Le sad.

Anyway, lemme know if you guys find anything out about Patrick becoming a saint. I'm sure there's a good story behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment