AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Saturday, May 21, 2011

150th Post!

Hey, I bet you thought I'd forgotten about this! Nay, nay I have not! Things have just been busy, I mean, I have daycare three times a week, tumbling, bike riding... oh man, I'm exhausted just talking about it! So, some things that have happened... We moved!... We're still in the same city but we moved to a new house. There's a little play room just for me! Oh, oh, and I got a bike!

So, I had to go to the eye doctor a few weeks ago. Sigh. It wasn't necessarily bad but it wasn't great. Everyone was nice but the diagnosis wasn't good. Mom and Dad started noticing that when I watched TV, looked at books, or rode in the car, my right eye would wander toward my ear. I have "Intermittent Exotropia." Click here for Info on it! Mom said she was prepared to get me glasses or patches but the doctor said nothing would work; glasses, patches, or eye exercises. He said the only thing to fix it would be surgery (yes, my mom started holding her breath around this point and almost broke Dad's bionic hand). So, the doctor wants to see me every three months to monitor it. So, as soon as Mom got out of there she called Primary Children's for a second opinion appointment. It's on July 18 (about the 3 month update anyway).

THEN the very next week I went to an allergist. Uhm. Yeah, mixed feelings. I had to take my shirt off, which isn't a problem for me, I love naked time. Then I had to lay on my stomach and get a "Poke" test. Well, Let me tell you... I was poked a dozen times, but it felt like 2,000! After that unpleasant experience, I had to wait for 15 WHOLE minutes. Luckily, Mom was prepared and she brought coloring books, crayons, and Patrick. So I'm coloring then I decide that Patrick needs a poke test, too. So Mom and I used our crayons to give Patrick the test. Then when the doctor checked my results, I checked Patrick's. He's only allergic to Iron Man. Lucky guy. I, however, am allergic to grass and cats. So my friends with cats, I won't be coming to visit anytime soon!

Here are some pictures to get you all caught up!

Fourth time seeing Tangled!


Bike!


Doing "Elephant!" Yeah, not fun.

Sad, upset, woe is me!


Oh, a camera!


I'm Iron Man! (I made my mom take this picture or I wasn't going to school!)


Mom's Easter Egg Experiment.


Mmhmm... Grandma Bette laughed and laughed and laughed!


Yeah, that's what I thought

Cheeeeeese!

I'm not getting up and ya can't make me!

Exhausted in my sparkly pants.


So tired... can't make it past... the front door...

Just for you Brad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment