AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cell Phones...

I've noticed my mom looks at her phone all the time, even when it doesn't ring or vibrate. She's always complaining about "Ghost" vibrations... but I know what really goes on. Patrick and I have discussed it and we are allowing you to know the secret. Are you ready?

I mean, really ready? So ready?!

Let me set the scene; tiny soldiers with tiny bodies, big heads with helmets, and huge feet with even bigger boots... The alarm goes off, a blinking red light... and the soldiers start stomping. That's what happens when you get a call or text. The reason why the "ghost" vibrations happen is because some of the soldiers are really unbalanced, mind and body. So, they're sometimes a little klutzy. They trip over their enormous feet all the time.

Yeah, just don't let them know that you know or you'll be sorry. They won't stomp when they're supposed to and you'll miss an important text.

See? You learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment