AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Birthday!

Yesterday was an epic day. My third birthday. Oh yeah. I've been asking for months, since January or February, for a Batman cake. And I got it! Daddy frosted it, Mommy baked it. Aren't they great parents? I tell you what.




I had so much fun at my party! We had a huge Batman balloon and pizza and cake and presents! Eee! I don't have pictures of all my gifts, Mom and Dad aren't super with taking pictures when they're supposed to... technically, they forgot the camera and my mom's phone was almost dead because she had been playing Plants vs. Zombies... yeah, I know, I should have given them up for adoption long ago.


So if any of you have pictures from my birthday, email them to my mom and we'll upload them in a separate post. Ugh, parents. What am I going to do with them?


Mom did take a picture of me this morning with one of my new birthday dresses and my new piggy bank! (Please ignore my bed, Mom was in the process of changing the sheets)




I have to tell you... I got so much cool stuff for my birthday. Birthday dresses galore, bubbles, a piggy bank, a dolly, markers and paints, shoes, some sort of Zhu zhu pet that makes lots of noise that drives my parents batty, a Wii Game (just for me!), a bonafide princess dress, and my very own Bat Mobile.


Here is a video of me driving like a pimp out in Elberta...






And a picture of me in my princess dress will have to wait. It will be worth it. I promise. My mom was so excited about the dress! At the party, she ran up to my Great-Grandma Hansen (who made the gorgeous gown), took her by the shoulders, and literally shook her saying, “I’m so excited!” Sometimes Mom is a little inappropriate… and ADD-ish. A picture will come and I will pose! You should have seen me at the party, Mom knew I’d want to wear the dress as soon as I saw it so she had me wear my Easter dress so she could just slip it over my head. As soon as it was zipped up, my head turned toward my shoulder and I batted my eyelashes. Sometimes I can’t help the stuff I do, it’s automatic.

1 comment:

  1. That's the REAL Princess in you coming out! And you had so many Prince's around you too.

    ReplyDelete