AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Annnd jesterday!

So much has happened lately... In July we had to move houses. I'm glad because I like this one better. We went to St. George again and rode lots of bikes... Well, I sat in my seat and Daddy rode. I kept telling him to go faster!!!

Speaking of going faster, we went to Grandpa Hargis and Nana's house and I got to ride... wait for it... a motorcycle! Grandpa put his hands on the handlebars, then I put my hands on his arms and he told me to twist his arm to go faster... and I kept twisting! I'm surprised I didn't give him an Indian burn!... Is that racially insensitive? Oh well, I have no idea what that means anyway. I'm three, afterall!

By the way, today is my first day of preschool! Look how cute!


I had my backpack and my patch and everything. I'm excited because I get to learn the letters of the alphabet! 

Oh, my patch? I haven't told you guys? Well, you all know that I have intermittent exotropia. My mom took me to a different doctor (who was awesome!) because her and Dad were worried about me having to have surgery. Well, this doctor said that patching may help and maybe I won't have to have surgery. BUT, even if I do, the patching will help to make surgery more successful. So, either way, I'll be just fine! Ya hear that Mom?! I'll be JUST fine!

Yeah, that's probably it for now. Mom spilled applesauce all over her video camera so we'll have to see if we can get the funny videos off of it before it caputs. 

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment