AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's Official!

It's official! I have a cold. Last night I was up every hour. I've never done that! This is my first illness and I'm not sure how to handle it. I'm so tired my eyes droop but Mommy made me some apple juice popsicles and they made me feel so much better. Mom and Dad tried to give me Motrin this morning and I spit it out on them... Sometimes I can be a tad difficult. But this afternoon I took it very well.

When I was really fussy my mom sang to me and did the ABCs in sign language. I like watching her hands when she shows me signs. Some day I'll be able to do them, too.

So tonight I've had a bath, I'm in warm jammies, I'm slathered in Vicks Vapor Rub waitin' for Dimetap and I'm cuddlin' with Daddy. I think I'll sleep better tonight. At least I hope so for my mom's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment