AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Architect

So, folks, if the whole Grammy thing doesn't work out, I know what I'll be when I grow up... A builder! Today while Mom was blow drying her hair, I built a tower out of toilet paper. It was amazing! I call it the Leaning Tower of T-Pisa. Unfortunately, before my mom could get her phone to pull up the camera, I'd disassembled it and had gone after a toothbrush that wasn't mine.

Man, I can't wait for tomorrow and the antics I'll come up with. I'm still working on my New Years Resolution... ya know, the one about making my mom run after me to lose weight. So far... I have no idea if it's working. I don't sit still long enough to see how much she weighs. I think she's pretty anyway.

Valentines Day is this weekend! I have no idea what to get for my family! Do I draw hearts on the walls? Or pull all the clothes out of the drawers and make a heart out of them? Boy, there are just so many destructive options... I'll let you know which I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment