AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Monday, February 22, 2010

Home again!

So this last weekend I went up to Layton to babysit for my Great Aunt Candice. Mom and Dad came to assist. I had so much fun. Their house is so big! I ran across the house and it felt like miles. Plus, I could go outside any time I wanted to because their yard is fenced in. They had a trampoline and a little play house. Oh em gosh. It was awesome!

Except... the sleeping arrangements. What I mean is that they wanted me to sleep and I didn't. the first night, Mom and I only got about three hours of sleep. The second night was only slightly better. Third night was okay. The last night, I slept like a baby.

Violet, the dog, kept barking at me because I'd touch her back legs and she doesn't like that. Sierra, Maizy, Levi, and me were doing tricks on the tramp on Saturday when suddenly, Levi finds these little dirt pellets and starts throwing them on the tramp. I decided to help. Then the girls started saying, "Ew, stop throwing dog poop!" Well, how do I know what dog poop is?

When I went inside, Mom picked me up and Dad asked, "What's on her face?" My mom squinted at me, grabbed me by the top of the arms and held me away from her body. She started screaming, "It's dog poop! Her breath smells like dog crap!" (You either put your hand over your mouth just now or you're so disgusted you'll have bad dreams about it tonight.) Both her and my dad freaked out. After scrubbing my mouth out with a toothbrush (then throwing it away) my dad gave me like four or five mints and he wouldn't hold me until I was done eating them.

Also, my aunt has a lot of toilets in her house and I don't know if you guys have noticed, but they're all filled with crystal clear water... I liked to play in them. One night I was upstairs with the girls and they found me drinking out of the toilet with a spoon.

My parents were very displeased.

In an effort to help them out, I grabbed some Clorox wipes and started cleaning my face. Well, they didn't like that either. What the heck, Mom?! You don't want me dirty and you don't want me sanitized, what am I supposed to do?!

Parents. Can't please them.

No comments:

Post a Comment