AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I apologize!

I apologize my wonderful followers who check this every few days and wonder, "Why isn't Addy posting anything?" Well, I'm going to be honest and tell the truth and be trustful and truthy... It's my MOM'S FAULT! You heard me correct, sirs and ladies. Mom would rather do her homework (please refer back to my posts about school being totally useless) than blog about le ME!

I'll tell you what I've been doing lately though, so you know I'm fine and happy and dandy doodle. The other day I was climbing on the piano bench like my mom doesn't want me to, and I fell and bonked my lip. Sorta. I bit through it a little but it's fine now. I just cuddled with my mom and said, "No, no, no!" Every time she tried to clean the blood off... speaking of which, I think I ruined her white shirt by wiping my mouth on it but she said it was okay.

My new favorite movie is Coraline. Oh man, I love it! Mom says I'm weird like Dad because his favorite show was Beetlejuice and mine is Coraline and they're both scary shows. I say to her... "Quit being a wuss flippy." And oh man, I love movies with Eddie Murphy in them. All the Shreks and Mulan. He's so funny! I laugh out loud, I mean, I LOL. Look at me bein' all technologyish.

Mom got me to say ABCD today. Although it sounded like ABBB. But I tried! I also said Grandpa the other day. Grammit decided she wanted to be called Oma but I decided that I would call her Abu. So, we'll see who wins... (spoiler alert, it'll be me).

Oh! So, I lurve me some Lady Gaga. My favorite song is Bad Romance. I sing "Gaga" with the song. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be an awesome super star when I grow up. I've been working on my dance moves and as soon as I'll sit still, I'm gunna have Papa teach me the guitar. Then I'll have Grandpa Steve teach me the piano and how to build a dresser. And I'll have Mom teach me how to read and write. And Dad teach me how to draw super heroes and pray. And Matt teach me how to play the drums and talk like Elmo. And Abu will teach me the most effective way to get kicked out of the mall (and possibly how to embroider if we have time). And Grandma Gretchen (I'm trying to get her to let me call her GG) will teach me how to sew and give big loves. Nanna Lorrie will teach me how to scrapbook, organize, and vacuum. Grandpa Kenny (MUWAHAHAHAHAHA) will teach me how to fish and mow the lawn. Hannah will teach me to love dogs and not to listen to my parents. Abby will teach me how to color and to listen to my mom and dad. Mitchell will teach me how to build interesting things with random objects. Chase will teach me how to dance, throw flags, and do my hair purdy. Kerstin will teach me who the Hank Hill Humphrey Bogart is. And Kenzie will teach me how to draw babies.

What will you teach me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment