AddyBaby

AddyBaby

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Run Annay!

The other day I watched Chicken Little at Abu and Papa's house. It was very intense... Mom got some of my reactions on video. If you can't understand what I'm saying because you don't speak fluent ancient mandarin greek penguinich, I'll tell you that I mostly say, "Run away!" "No, no, no!" and "Don't know!"





So, guess what? Mom and Dad are taking me to the Aquarium tomorrow! I'm so exciiited! Mom told me what sharks say and Dad's been trying to get me to put my hand on my head like a fin and say, "Dun dun... dun dun... dun dun dun dun dun dun dunasdfh;alsdf!" Apparently, that's the theme music from Jaws, a movie about sharks. Or one shark. A big one. I wonder if that movie is as intense as Chicken Little... Doubt it!

Mom is sad to say that Ikea no longer carries Patrick. Le sigh. Scratch the army of Patrick's idea. I think I have enough stuffed animals to create a small militia. Patrick is in charge, of course. Monkey is second in command, Spiderman is head of the spies, Whispers the lamb is in charge of gadgets (like cell phones that toast marshmallows), and Elmo... well, he's not very quiet so we can't really have him do undercover stuff or even guard the fortress so right now, he's just a janitor. We're watching him very carefully, though. Lion, that G-G-ma and pa Green gave me, told me he thinks Elmo is defecting and giving information to my parents. Yeah, we'll see. I'm afraid if it's true... the batteries will have to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment